Disinfection Services for Your Company in Idaho Falls & Boise, ID
Paul Davis is available to help you secure your commercial property in Idaho Falls & Boise, ID, from viruses with our sanitation services. Even during this time of uncertainty, Paul Davis continues to maintain our principal goal: to deliver extensive care for you in your time of need. With strength and perseverance, we take care of things correctly when it matters the most. The expert staff at Paul Davis is here to provide you with a feeling of safety and care and are ready to take care of biological hazards like COVID-19. Together we can make your company and its employees safe.
Keeping Your Business Safe
Everyone’s safety is always the number one priority at Paul Davis, and this hasn’t faltered with COVID-19. In regard to the viral pandemic, the team at Paul Davis is paying close attention to updates from the Centers of Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the World Health Organization (WHO) and other authorities in the medical field. We can verify that we implement the necessary measures for everyone’s health and safety.
We Stay Safe for You
Our goal is to keep you safe, especially as we’re all going through the impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic. Our commercial property sanitation services in the Idaho Falls & Boise, ID, area include:
- Cleaning your commercial property by appropriately applying disinfectants
- We are EPA and FDA approved against bacteria and viruses
- We meet stringent standards
Additionally, we use the latest techniques in professional cleaning to deliver superior results. These consist of:
- ULV Fogging: This is a preventative approach that sanitizes walls, floors and other horizontal surfaces.
- Fogging with Horizontal Surface Wiping: For surfaces that experience a lot of touching such as tabletops, door handles, technological equipment, etc.
- Fogging with Full Wiping: Industry accepted measures for confirmed cases of coronavirus. This is a extensive cleaning service that utilizes disinfectants to clean your facility.
Help Us Keep Everyone Secure
Prior to our team arriving, there are a few things you can do to keep yourself and our team safe. First and foremost, it is crucial for us to know if you have concerns or special safety measures you would like us to exercise. For example, we can email you any additional information instead of leaving behind physical documents.