Mold is present everywhere and multiplies in damp environments. Mold can be a health risk and can also cause structural damage to your property. If your property or home has a musty smell or otherwise suspect you may have mold, Call Paul! We are ready to help when you need us.
To reach a member of the staff at Paul Davis in Idaho Falls, ID at any time, please call the phone number listed above or submit a message by pressing the the “Get Help Now!” button.
The key to efficient mold remediation is hiring experienced technicians. The mold experts at Paul Davis in Idaho Falls, ID are trained and certified by the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) or the American Council for Accredited Certification (ACAC).
Paul Davis in Idaho Falls, ID will thoroughly inspect all the damage caused by mold found in your property. This assessment, which may include consulting with a professional hygienist, is performed to evaluate the correct remediation process. We will then complete the work and use clearance testing as needed to make sure that the remediation was effective and no further steps are necessary.
Our mold removal services include:
- Inspection of your property to determine if remediation is necessary
- Moisture source detection and determination
- Industrial water extractors, dehumidifiers, and other specialized equipment can be used to completely remove moisture
- The implementation of industrial HEPA air filtration equipment to purify the air and eliminate mold spores
- Application of antimicrobials and disinfectants could be applied to terminate mold spores and minimize the risk of mold growth in the future
- Assistance with insurance claim
Things You Should Know
Avoid areas where mold appears to be present. The growth of mold is easily multiplied. Never use bleach on the mold-affected areas. While bleach may kill some the mold, the dead spores remaining can be just as dangerous, and you are likely to spread spores to other areas of the property as well. The only way to remediate mold is by proper removal.
Why Paul Davis?
To be sure the mold remediation is successful, proper equipment, materials, training and experience are necessary. With our credentials, Paul Davis in Idaho Falls, ID will professionally restore your property and environment with the minimum amount of inconvenience possible.