From clothing and documents to furniture and electronics, Paul Davis can restore these valuables and more.
In the aftermath of damage to your home, there are many things to think about as you take on the recovery process. One of those is the valuables of the home – your household goods, furniture and other personal possessions. Were any of these items damaged? Our contents cleaning skills mean that valuable belongings that were once immediately rejected are very possibly restored.
These items can include:
- Draperies, clothing, linens, and other textiles
- China, kitchen items, jewelry
- Leather coats, shoes and boots
- Appliances, Tvs, and electronics
- Books, paper items and other documents
Our contents cleaning and restoration services will include:
- Working with you to identify items to be restored and cleaned
- Careful packing and removal of these items to our central contents processing center
- Use of advanced contents cleaning technology, such as industrial grade wash systems, ultrasonics cleaning equipment and freeze-drying systems
- Return your cleaned contents promptly
Paul Davis Restoration of Idaho can also clean and return an emergency supply of clothing within 48 hours.
Why Paul Davis?
Keeping valued possessions and cherished memories is a priority for us. You can always depend on the Paul Davis staff to use the most advanced in contents cleaning technology to save most of these items that were thrown away in the past. We know how important these items are and will work hard to save them for you.